Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Experiment....
So my computer is getting up there in computer age and Nathan and I have been sharing one. This will actually help in the long run since we need to condense some space for Avery. Well I finally managed to transfer over all of my pictures and songs for my Itunes to Nathan's computer. I never realized I had that much stuff! Monday I went through my songs and made a playlist for Avery. I put some of my favorite relaxing/smooth/calming music. Then basically all day yesterday I managed to hook up my Ipod and let the songs do all the transferring it needs to do. So this morning I caught up on a few of the TV shows I had recorded and put the ear buds to my belly. She really got movin to a few of the songs. The others, majorly calmed her down. So I'll do it again this evening and hopefully every day that I can and see how she does and if it will work. I also made mention to Nathan that I wondered if she was going to be right handed. I know she's got a 50/50 chance especially since I'm a lefty and Nathan's a righty. However, she is CONSTANTLY balled up on the right side of my belly. This we shall see about. Yet another thing a mother thinks about while having all this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment