Thursday, December 03, 2009

3rd Trimester!!!!

Welcome 26 weeks and my 3rd Trimester!!!! I can't believe how much still needs to be done and how little of time I have left! This has gone by so fast its crazy. She is for sure a VERY active little one. She has also gotten so big! Nathan and I were layin in bed last night and I mentioned she was kicking so he put his hand on my belly...this usually calms her down...a little... Anyway, he was feeling some little rolls and movements along with some massive jabs. He felt one and said that was a good one...I responded with yeah and it sure did jump under my left hip too. She's gotten so big that one kick/punch is being felt EVERYWHERE! I can't wait to meet her!

On the positive side for me...I did receive my letter stating how much I would receive a week from unemployment. That helps...not tons but hey its some money coming in. This morning however I received a phone call from a doctors office letting me know they received my resume from another office and wanted me to come in for an interview for their receptionist position! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I about had a major heart attack! I'm just hoping and praying now that I do get this job. I told mom I would LOVE to stay at home with my little one and that is what I have always thought I would do, but if I have to work, I'll have to work. Times are much different now then when they were when I was a kid. At least work until I can get my schooling down and find a job doing that where I could stay at home with Avery. So everyone be praying and positive!!!!

No comments: