Might not be the best quality but there ya go. 28 weeks today!! My little soccer kicker is getting much bigger!!! That is the best shirt that will show the belly...or so Brooke told me that I actually looked pregnant in. Haha...it's only goin to get bigger!Well I'm still waiting to hear if I have gestational diabetes or not. I went 2 weeks ago for my original test. Levels were slightly elevated so I had to go back to the 3 hour test. I should have been stuck with the needle only 4 times...yeah I was lucky enough to have them stick me 7 times! My poor arms. They eventually got the last draw from my hand. Thank you Andi for finally getting it! Sadly enough...one level wasn't "quite right" or so she said. So this coming Monday I get to go back for my original 2 week appointment and do it again. This time I just have to fast, then draw blood, eat a light breakfast and then 2 hours later get my blood drawn again. The good thing about spending a good 15 hours in the docs office during one month is that I get to hopefully FINALLY finish reading Breaking Dawn! I joked and told Nathan when I'm on bed rest that is when I'd finish it. Little did I know I'd have all this time in the office to read. Before Avery is here I for sure will have this finished!
I'm also waiting to hear if I got the job at the University. Oh how lovely that would be. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I didn't get it. I'm at least praying for a call back. Call backs are good!
Nathan and I also decided...well I persuaded him...to leave on Tuesday night and drive through the night to go back home to Indiana. I figured there would be less traffic with people heading home on the 23rd than later in the night on the 22nd. This way too we wouldn't have to get up and rush to ensure we would be to Indiana and church at 7 their time. I hate losing an hour! So this would basically give us a week to hang out with our family and friends! I'm super pumped. I'm almost forgetting that I'm having a birthday in there too! Oh the rush and joys of the holidays.....
Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed!!!
1 comment:
We are crossing everything we have! ;-)
Post a Comment