Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Up's and Down's

Well yesterday I thought I would make it the whole day with out hearing back from the doctor. I was wrong. She called at 5:04pm and let me know my blood sugar was "slightly elevated". So I'd have to come in and take the 3 hour test on Monday. Now I have to follow their "special diet" and prepare myself for that. Can't wait. I'm sure it didn't help that I had a few cookies and a glass of kook-aid the night before the test. They only said I had to fast that morning...not the actual days prior. So this time I will be smarter and have the "good stuff" like I probably should have.

On the upside of life...I HAVE AN INTERVIEW! I received another phone call this morning from a woman at the University of Alabama stating she was calling back and wanted to set up an interview for next week. HOLY CANOLI! I really hope and pray I get this. Nathan and I could drive together and we could for sure have all the same days off/holiday/spring break...oh it would be lovely. The job would be working in an office in the Parking Administration. Ha, can't wait to deal with freshman who don't know where/how to park! So let's keep our fingers crossed and our prayers said!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Maggie!!!! Don't worry about living far away... I was an hour away from my hospital. But take my advice... as soon as they say you can have the epidural - Get it!! Haha. So happy for you, hope all is well -xox-