Well it's been a while since I've written but not much has gone on lately....Until this past week. Last week I was feeling more kicking/punching/whatever and poor Nathan keeps tryin to see if he can feel it but never does. I always say, "YOU CAN'T FEEL THAT!?" But nope, he can't. Only something Lil Bit and I have to share right now. I don't feel it all the time but every now and then I think...hmm, must be ticked about something!
A few weeks back Nathan and I also placed membership with the Northport church of Christ. We absolutely LOVE it. Everyone there is sooo nice and has welcomed us with arms wide open. It's great to be able to get amazing church friends. People that you don't have to stress about if they will swear or drink around you. You can just be you. I love it. They are all excited about the baby as well as we are.
This coming Tuesday we go to the doctor at 3pm and find out what the baby is going to be! Nathan is still sayin girl and I'm still saying boy. We finally decided this past weekend that we are going to decorate the room in Alabama colors. We will have Houndstooth, crimson and gray/white with elephants! I've picked out a few patterns that I like and a lady from church back at home is going to make it for us. I'm sooo excited! I can already visualize it! The weird thing is when I first found out I was prego I had a dream one night and I totally dreamed about this nursery! How awesome that it is going to come to life! We will totally post pictures when it is finally getting started/finished.
Everything is going great with me, except the 2 times a night potty trips. Those just keep getting more and more fun. Usually Nathan doesn't know when I get up about 2:00-2:30am...however when I get up at 5am he always says..."Must be 5am." Then he usually rolls over and goes back to sleep. Go figure!
I also found out yesterday that about 7 weeks after I become a mommy I will be a cousin again! My half Aunt Lauren and Uncle Brent (both younger than me so that's always an explanation of the haha of calling them aunt and uncle) will be expecting their first baby at the end of April. I'm super excited for them! Lauren and I have birthdays exactly 1 yr and 4 days apart. Mine is Dec 25, her's is the following year on Dec 29. Then my sister is the following April. So my child and her child will be close in age like she is with my sister. I suppose this year at Christmas we will be comparing "bumps"! Ha and next Christmas after that...look out there will be babies takin over the show!
Well I suppose until Tuesday! After our appointment Nathan and I will be heading over to good old Babies R Us to register! I do love using that fun little gun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see photos of the room! I may have to copy it someday... my boyfriend's mom told us that she's already picked out the Bama stroller she's gonna get us when we have our first kid. Haha.
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA AND THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME IN!!!!!
Hey Maggie, Nathan, Plus One More!
Thanks so very much for doing this! I'm so excited that I get to be apart of this from Panama City Beach, FL.!! Yeah!! Cannot wait to hear the news of boy or girl! The nursery sounds like it is going to be great! So excited for you all! Love to everyone in the family! Love, Robbie, Tom & family
Post a Comment