Thursday, September 24, 2009

Could it be???

So yesterday I was laying in bed attempting to wake myself up and I was just peaceably laying there when I thought I felt a heart beat in my lower abdomen. I thought is that the baby's heart beat? No way I could feel that...then it stopped...and I felt it again! IT WAS KICKING! I didn't move for fear that I wouldn't feel it and I just laid there and thought how cute I feel this very faint little tap. As of today I'm 16 weeks so I'm sure I will start feeling more of these to come in the near future. Very exciting!

I haven't slept well this last week and Nathan I know hasn't because he is the one keeping me up! I decided last night that my getting up to go potty multiple times a night and the tossing and the just plain restless night is God's way of getting me prepared for the midnight feedings....great. Amazingly enough I'm able to function...now. Give it more time and I won't. I mean come on it's 10 til 10 pm and I'm sooooo ready to crash!

Let the fun begin!

No comments: