Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sick baby = No fun for Mommy and Daddy!

Well we've hit our first sickness! Never fun. Last Sunday Avery sat next to a child in Bible class and the little girl was snotty and what not. I knew I should have moved her but I didn't. I didn't want to look like a crazy momma who was a germaphobe. So 2 days later...Aver ended up getting a temperature and a snotty nose. This sure didn't become a good thing. It's been over a week and she's slowly getting over it. I don't know what I would do with out the battery powered aspirator. I believe every parent should get one of these. Its a wonderful jack hammer type device that sucks snot from a baby's toes! Just wonderful!!

In happy news, mom and dad or should I say gpa and grandma are coming down for a short visit on Thursday night! They'll be here til Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to for them to see how big Avery has gotten! She's trying to sit up when she is laying down now. "Talking" much more and trying to put her hands and mouth on everything! It's hard to believe she'll be 6 months old on the 15th of this month! Time is flying by!!

No comments: